Sorry Blakedown Bolt is Postponed until 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the recent government announcement that lockdown restrictions will not be lifted, we have made the decision to postpone the race for this year. Due to the layout of the course, we are unable to ensure that the race would meet ‘COVID Secure’ requirements.
We will carry over all runner’s places to next year and we will keep you posted with the new date.
Please keep checking our web page or follow us on Twitter/Facebook for further information.